1200 x 875-2


Transfer students

Learn from the best. Lead the change.

Are you studying at another university and thinking about transferring to ZSEM?

The procedure is simple, and you can transfer anytime!

  • Documentation required for the ZSEM Teaching Committee
    • Request,
    • Transcript of grades or copy of the index,
    • Curriculum,
    • Certificate of good conduct,
    • A copy of the payment slip of 132,72 EUR for the costs of the commission
      (Privredna banka Zagreb d.d., HR15 23400091110073682).
  • The course of enrollment
    • Submission of documentation required for the ZSEM Teaching Commission,
    • Receiving feedback based on the submitted request,
    • Submission of registration documents,
    • Access to enrollment.
  • Documentation required for enrollment
    • Copy of both sides of the ID card with a clearly visible photo of the candidate,
    • Secondary education certificates (original or notarized copy),
    • Candidates who have completed high school outside Croatia issue a Decision of the Ministry of Science, Education and Sports on the recognition of foreign educational qualifications
    • CV.